Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1. Africa

I was soaring through the savannah on the back of a great elephant. The mild wind swaying the trees. Dangerous and thrilling, stomping through the tall yellow wild grass with the guide and rest of the family on various animals.
We stop to rest and pack up at our small hotel. I stare at our family and baby pictures on the wall. I have an epiphany, no wonder I always feel at home wherever we go. It's my mom that tacks up the pictures wherever we stay. I return and the photos are gone. She took them down.


Elephant- Seeing an elephant in your dream is great luck, signifying that you are laying a solid groundwork for wealth and success. You will have power, strength and prosperity. To dream of riding on the elephant signifies good news from afar.

Baby Pictures- To dream about looking at baby pictures, or seeing your own baby picture, suggests that you are unwilling to let go of your memories and the past. You may be idealizing the past and seeing it as better than it really was.

Wind- Wind in a dream represents the dreamer's energy for starting new projects and taking new paths in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 My Subconscious Reveries. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan